Thursday, March 4, 2010

Expensive but totally worth it notebooks.

I did it...I bought the NZ made notebooks. They weren't the $22 ones though, I found an NZ made notebook section at Whitcoulls!...They only had a few sizes but heaps of designs. The one I bought was $15 so still a little expensive considering how fast I'm going through it but worth it I think. I've also been put onto some NZ made pens (thanks Annabel!). BeGreen pens are made here (with some recycled plastic!) but I have yet to get my hands on some. The Warehouse Stationary assures me they stock them but can never seem to find them when I go in. Hopefully that means they're sold out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bic Pens are all Made in New Zealand. they are the biggest selling pen in NZ and are stocked in most stationery stores. They are also very cheap

Sarah said...

Yea I thought that but looked on the box and couldn't see anything. I looked on the pens today...should've done that in the first place. Thanks!