Monday, August 9, 2010

So we had a mid-winter xmas thing for class...two days before it we did the pull a name out the hat thing for secret santa. I was working all day both of those days so didn't get a chance to go shopping, most New Zealand made stuff seems to be sold online anyway so after postage it would have been way over the $5 limit, not that it would have got to me in those 2 days anyway. I thought my only option was going to be chocolate or Lotto scratchies which I didn't really want to give...so I raided my bead box and was able to make a necklace, the only problem is I'm really jealous of it, I really want it...but now I don't  
   Photo: SMN, Flickr                                                              have enough beads or chain left!

3 comments:

Angeline Quick. said...

Love your blog and the heart behind it. I have just started a new blog abut clothing in NZ & have featured your blog on it :)

Sarah said...

Thanks Angeline! What's your blog?

Angeline Quick. said...

keepingitinnz.blogspot.com

It's slow going at the moment but I'll get there. Lots of interest from businesses but everyone's just pretty busy!